Massage Therapist Job Opening
To post a job opening and create a job listing for hiring a Massage Therapist, Employers may complete a Position Opening Form.
Lakewood School Administrative Office will review your request, and upon acceptance, will send the job listing to our alumni who are looking for job openings. The opening will also be posted at the school for three months or until the employer notifies us that the position has been filled.
Job postings with the most thorough information are the most likely to get responses. The posting must include a job description.
Here are some things to include in your job description:
- Description of the massage therapy component, ex: length of treatments, clientele served, type of massage, different modalities, how many massages do you schedule in a shift
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within your business
- Compensation details, including rental, hourly rate, commission (with specific details)
- Hours and days you’re looking to fill
- What is provided and what is required for the LMT to provide. Example: who does the advertising and scheduling, who provides linen, lotions, music etc.